Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung music

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 12:26 PM)
Mikey27
Student
Options
I've just  Recently got the samsung s21 ultra on transferring my music files over from my old samsung s10 most won't play I've tried what samsung have advised me but still can't get music to play am I the only person with thus problem and does anyone have any answers to solve this 
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What format are the troublesome files in?
0 Likes
Pete61
Explorer
Options
i had the same problem download this app wma to mp3 converter
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Transfer the files from your old phone to a pc, using Samsung Smart switch to make the backup. Once that's done, do the same with the phone you want to move your audio files to. One backup will be identified as S10, and the other as S21.

Find both backup folders, then open up the S10 folder, and locate the music files you want on the new device. Right-click the music folder(s), and COPY from the drop down. Next, open up the backup folder marked S21, and locate the music folder there. PASTE your copied folder into the S21 using folder.

Finally, hook your S21 up, and this time RESTORE the modified S21 folder. Hopefully, this solves your issue.
0 Likes
Mikey27
Student
Options
hi guys thanks for advice I've downloaded an app to convert my music files to mp3
0 Likes
Members_BBCV83z
Student
Options

hiya - I have had same issue, can I ask what app you downloaded please? Thank you. 

0 Likes
Members_BBCV83z
Student
Options

hiya - I have had same issue,  which is so annoying.  Can I ask what app you downloaded please? Thank you. 

0 Likes
Pete61
Explorer
Options
try this app out it worked for me it's on your play store

Screenshot_20210208-165333_Google Play Store.jpg

DavidSt
Student
Options
Samsung, this is a disgrace. This experience seems universal. Nobody paying this kind of money for a top- end smartphone should be having to find elaborate workarounds to sort out a fundamental problem like this. Simply not good enough! :-((
0 Likes
DavidSt
Student
Options
I've downloaded various converters and the useability is awful with adverts everywhere and no proper album or artist groupings. it is appalling that Samsung have made the useability of everyone's music content worse by upgrading, this is truly shocking. Please remedy Samsung.
0 Likes