Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Members App issues

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 03:08 PM)
illEez
Voyager
Options

I can't get any further than the start menu in the Members app, been like this for a few hours now, anyone else having similar trouble with it?

(Posting this online in the .eu webpage)

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarlH
Options

Hi @illEez. Is there an error message being displayed? If so, can you send a screenshot please?

0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options

No error message just the spinning page loading icon. I'm having some trouble replying to this message, my screen keeps expanding and moving the cursor back into the middle of words I've already typed.

sent 

0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options

I sent an error report, and straight after could get into the forum, but its not working again now 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20211128-163250_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20211128-163239_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
1OfTheYoungest
Pioneer
Options
I know what you could do press on ||| then press on close all go back in the app and it should work
0 Likes
1OfTheYoungest
Pioneer
Options
This is what i mean by |||Screenshot_20211128-165839_One UI Home.jpg
illEez
Voyager
Options

Thanks but no cigar 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
Tried Uninstalling and reinstalling but now can't even get the app to open; same thing on my tablet 🤷🏻♂️

Okay, I've switched my WiFi off and am using just the mobile data, and hey presto I'm back into the app 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone know why this would happen?

Is my WiFi corrupt?

Had a Sky engineer in here yesterday investigating a lower than promised broadband speed and a constant strange electrical buzzing noise on my house phone!?
0 Likes