Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Members app broken?

(Topic created on: 19-11-2021 07:55 AM)
illEez
Voyager
Options
Anyone else have trouble getting into this Samsung Members app over the past couple of hours? 

...it kept asking me to verify myself, so I press the OK button, just to end up back where I started!?

Similar story on my Account in Settings, was getting a bit worried that my phone(S21U) was goosed! 

Was the site down for maintenence, or just me that couldn't access it?

12 REPLIES 12
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
I have the same problem sadly. Also, I cannot update the app in the Galaxy store
Amna1
Student
Options
Mine seems working just fine
illEez
Voyager
Options
It's only just let me back in, hence my post; tried sending an error report to Samsung, but obviously couldn't as the only way to do that was through the app!

...just glad it's working again now; assuming it was down for maintenance if I'm not the only one affected by it 😅
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Exactly same here 😄 working back as normal
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

O.K. for me in U.K. on EE...

Samsung Members xxx.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
illEez
Voyager
Options
I'm based in the UK too, it was earlier this morning; the Galaxy Store's got a message telling of disruption, now that it's over 🙄😅
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Seems like you are not the only one @illEez.

Others are reporting various issues with Samsung log-in, etc:

Samsung Members xyz.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I had troubling accessing the Members app, due to 'server authentication'. But now, the problem seems to have been fixed 🙂.
Usman
Student
Options

Samsung  s21   airpods