Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung keyboard

(Topic created on: 06-12-2022 04:16 PM)
cj4321
First Poster
Options
I usually use Gboard but really want to take advantage of the Samsung keyboards ability to tie in with other phone features but WHY is there no option to turn off things I don't use ? example...if I hit search, to search for an emoji, a GIF etc , i have to scroll past the stickers option (which is turned off) Spotify , YouTube etc. Surely if I haven't added those options to select from then they should be hidden
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
cj4321
First Poster
Options
Yeah, you can change keyboard layout, size etc but not options contained within the settings . Text prediction is still.way off too, thought it would get better as it learned my typing style but it just seems to accept any old nonsense. Some good features, some not so, set in an unusable keyboard which is a shame
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah I'm in the exact same situation. I moved from the Samsung Keyboard to Gboard a while back. I like to use swipe typing and I need the prediction to be good. Gboard had performed really well so I've kept it but I keep seeing features that are exclusive to Samsung keyboard and feel like I'm missing out. Gboard on my Galaxy Watch though is too good to change.
0 Likes