Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung keyboard or Google keyboard

(Topic created on: 21-11-2022 09:39 PM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Which keyboard is better on any Samsung phone .

Which one actually saves battery 
9 REPLIES 9
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Not sure which one is better on battery. None of them are considered heavy on battery. I prefer to use SwiftKey keyboard myself. Just seem to get less spelling mistakes.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am with Fiona, I am huge SwiftKey fan too and likewise don't know what impact it has
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Cool thanks
TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
I would pick the samsung because it has more features,
Also its a better use and saves battery
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for the tip
0 Likes
TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
Your welcome.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I didn't think Samsung keyboard saves battery
0 Likes
Kaddory
First Poster
Options
An emoj key took over my second language key on my Samsung Notebook mobile. Need help to correct this please?
0 Likes
TacoMaster
First Poster
Options

samsung keyboard seems to use less battery, and it has more features, but i use gboard because samsung has terrible terrible auto correct.

my apple ipad mini has great auto correct, and does a good job fixing misspelled words. when i use gboard on my galaxy a54, it does an even better job.

samsung keyboard, on the other hand, does a terrible job. it’s better than it used to be, but it’s still really bad. don’t get me wrong, i think samsung keyboard is great. it has some really cool features that puts it ahead of gboard, and i think it is a really nice looking keyboard. i just can’t stress how bad the auto correct is. 

there’s times that i will type the word “water” and it will turn it into “waterhouse”. it often takes words that i spelled correctly, and turns it into a word that doesn’t even come close to fitting my sentence. 

seems like the accuracy of the keyboard is actually better, and the bigger keys seem to help, but if i make a mistake, it doesn’t know what to do. it can handle a simple correction from the word “wbat” to the word “what”, but much more than that and it’s clueless.

maybe some quality time typing on the keyboard and it will learn how i like to talk, but for now, i will continue to use gboard. gboard can turn something like “whatareyoudoing?” into “what are you doing?”

miss the features and look of samsung, but man, that autocorrect needs some serious work.

0 Likes