Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Internet app not working properly since last system update - S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 27-11-2022 05:59 PM)
Dave408
Apprentice
Options

Have been a happy user of Samsung phones for many years…and have been loving my S21 Ultra over the last year.  Now facing my first ever issue.  The Samsung Internet app has been a bit sluggish over the last couple of weeks….access to the BBC sand Empire Film sites quite slow.  After yesterday’s system update, it’s now pretty unusable…taking 30 seconds or more to access anything.  Have done the data and cache clearing thing but no better.  Now resorting to using Chrome.  Anyone else experiencing this?

23 REPLIES 23
Boo6
First Poster
Options
Samsung browser won't work in WiFi but will work mobile data. I've done with clearing cache and data. It doesn't need updating. Any help
0 Likes
miked9746
Student
Options

Having a similar issue.   I have Google set as my home page which has 5-6 news stories underneath the search bar, and if I want to read a news story, I click the link, and......    nothing!   I have to scroll back to the top, swipe down to initiate a page reload, and only then does the webpage finally open!    This is frustrating on a level I rarely experience, especially if it's a story/link at the bottom of the page!   It started happening a few updates ago and has yet to be fixed in any of the subsequent updates.

0 Likes
neebee
First Poster
Options
My dad using an A10 phone. But since the last software update, he can't even connected to his mobile data at all. The only way to get it to work is to do a manufacture reset. Luckily he don't have many apps so it's not a problem but it is still a real nuisance to do it each time he forget to charge it and the phone run out of power! There must be a solution to this surely.
0 Likes
rudipeter
First Poster
Options
Website not opening on ultra 23
0 Likes