Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Ultra S21 30x and 100x Camera Blurry

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 12:59 AM)
Vishal Verma
Student
Options

Hi Guys, I'm a Samsung galaxy Ultra S21 user for more than a year and when I bought the phone the camera clarity of the phone was awesome even at 100x zoom. 

But I have noticed after the last two updates, the 30x and 100x camera quality has been changed. I used to take a clear photos of the distant object like Sun and Moon at 100x zoom but now they always comes as blurry. 

I have checked my phone cameras from every angle and haven't dropped my phone as well. I have also reset the camera settings but didn't work. 

I'm wondering if anyone else experiencing the same problem. 

Seems like Samsung has intentionally released the updates to play with the quality of S21 Galaxy Ultra so that people would buy S22. 

Please help me guys. If anyone knows any fix. Otherwise, please add your responses to my issues so that Samsung can take some actions to fix the problem.

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If you haven't already @Vishal Verma I'd recommend to send your feedback directly to Samsung via the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section.

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Vishal Verma
Student
Options

Thanks @BandOfBrothers. Hopefully, I'll find a solution to my problem. 

0 Likes
lendelbogdan
Explorer
Options

S21 camera sucks

0 Likes
libranvinod
First Poster
Options

@Vishal Vermawere you able to fix this issue?  I am still trying to figure out what changed after a few updates from Samsung.  Now anything from 30x is blurry and not working.

Thanks in advance

Vinod

0 Likes
Medo_medo1
First Poster
Options

Hi. Hello. I have been a user of the Galaxy S21 Ultra for more than 2 years. Since summer 2023, I have been experiencing issues with taking photos at x1. The photos are blurry, and so are the videos at x1 and x3. Initially, the blurriness in photos occurred occasionally, but now there are hardly any clear photos. The environment (indoors or outdoors) does not affect the clarity.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thank you all. 

0 Likes