12-01-2023 01:10 PM in
12-01-2023 04:04 PM in
Hi @rog-one Have you tried to recharge and by any chance is Dark Mode on,should disable for now if so. If not solving it try a Force Restart by holding Power and Volume Down for around 10 seconds until the Samsung logo appears. You coud try Safe Mode by pressing and holding power Key until Power of screen is displayed,tap and hold Power of until safe Mode is displayed. See more here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ in this mode no 3rd party apps are available and sometimes these can cause issues.
However it may be advisable to wipe the cache partition by following steps and see if this works.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .
13-01-2023 05:58 AM in
Can you get to a local Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store @rog-one ?
Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512Gb in Phantom Black.
The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "