Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21

(Topic created on: 17-01-2023 08:27 PM)
Kieran
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I am looking for a new phone I currently have a Huawei p30 and wanting to move to Samsung I have been looking at the Samsung galaxy s21 however with this been 2 years old I am unsure if this is still a good phone or if I should i go for the Samsung galaxy s22. I dont have a massive budget or I would have went for the Samsung galaxy s23 serious but couldn't afford £700 to £800 for a phone.

I have seen a Samsung galaxy s21 for £279.99 or a Samsung galaxy s22 for £379.99.

Please can someone try and advise me about this. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I always say go for the best you can afford at the time. Technology is always gonna change and be updated very fast, get the best you can and it should last you longer

I have had the S21 Ultra , S22 Ultra and love them both, the S22 is obviously better. If I was to jump in to the S range I would go for S22
0 Likes
Kieran
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your advice I really thinking of the Samsung galaxy s21 due to the bigger battery however cannot find anything to say if it is a good phone to get in regards to how long it will last before I would need to upgrade again. 

0 Likes
safyan__
Apprentice
Options
get iPhone, its better
Options
Lol
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Kieran  ,  I agree  that the S22 Range is best if venturing into Samsung Flagships,  if just considering the base versions though think the difference is fairly marginal.  Whilst Battery a bit smaller the processor is considered to be more efficient though.  Some detail here https://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Samsung-Galaxy-S22-vs-S21_id5273#:~:text=The%20Galaxy%20S22%20has... 

Think the lowest prices you have quoted are going to be 2nd hand though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
my s21fe 5g seems good.. decent camera etc
0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
I bought the S21+ 5g best thing I ever did. It's been an awesome phone for me, not had one problem 👍 I bought premium refurbished 💜
0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Like I've said best thing I did was get one. Had it coming up 6 months np 👍💜
0 Likes