Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy s21

(Topic created on: 13-01-2022 07:12 PM)
Melle199
Explorer
Options

Hey! I have a few questions regarding the Galaxy s21 (Exynos model). How’s your experience with performance and battery? I’ve read a lot of negative comments, but most of them are from early 2021. Has it gotten better?

How much screen on time do you get with moderate to heavy use!

From a concerned buyer

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
S21 Ultra is GARBAGE, utter GARBAGE
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
I'm waiting another month to see if the s22 series have improved but I haven't had an issue this month since the update
0 Likes
Melle199
Explorer
Options

How come?

0 Likes
Melle199
Explorer
Options

You mean the S21? Do you own it? How’s your battery life? I’m thinking I’d getting one because it’s on sale where I live. So waiting for the s22 might not be an option for me at the moment.

aaronw
Voyager
Options
To be honest with you I wait for the s22 ultra trust me as you can go on Facebook and get the s21 u for 600 on there maybe less
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had an S10 which I replaced with an S21 Ultra, last march. I almost returned the Ultra because I didn't like the size or weight but 2 days battery life was what prompted me to keep it.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Here's my battery usage after the latest update. 5g on most of the time, 120hz. WQHD, Location and Bluetooth on and auto sync off. Screenshot_20220113-201636_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Melle199
Explorer
Options

Do you have the exonys model? Have you had the phone for a long time? How’s battery degradation? Does the battery get much worse if light mode is used?

thx 

0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
It depends how you use it
0 Likes