What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21 unstable mobile data connection

(Topic created on: 27-12-2021 04:59 PM)
Options

i'm using samsung galaxy s21 ultra.the problem that i encounter is unstable internet connection (mobile data) despite the signal bar are full n showing the 4g icon. I have tried two different telco service provider here in Malaysia (digi n u mobile) and the problem are the same. Unstable connection despite the signal bar on my s21 ultra are full n showing the 4g icon. My wife are using Oppo Reno series phone and using the same telco service provider as i do but she's not encounter a problem like my phone did n what shocking is my samsung galaxy s21 ultra is triple the price tags of her phone. My system are all up to date, already try multiple possible solution like resetting the network setting on both sim, restart the phone, changing the sim, turn on n off the flight mode, changing the network mode on both sim but still this annoying problem is fixing itself for a minute or two then its coming back. Samsung u better release an update to fix this problematic phone ASAP. This is a new model smartphone from your company but its already showing so many problem. Come on lh Samsung.

#UnstableConnection #s21ultra #samsung #samsunggalaxys21

36 REPLIES 36
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

Same problem here in New Zealand, Exynos model.

0 Likes
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

There needs to be

0 Likes
AHMAD FAIZ
First Poster
Options

Im also face this issues.. i thought celcom issues.. so i change to u mobile.. but still the same problem happen.. how do i solve this issue.. go centre?

0 Likes
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

If you are under warranty then yes. I wasn't covered because the back glass had a crack in it.

0 Likes
Gabwebsite
Student
Options

I'm having the same problem with my s21 ultra in Canada.

LTE ( 4G elsewhere in the globe) is very intermittent. It used to be fast , I've hit 500 mbps once. Now it's under 10 mbps most of the time but not always.

I've noticed a huge packet loss and very very high ping when this happen. ( I've seen 4.5 second ping !!!)

It can take over  1 minute to load amazon ... 

When I'm on 5G  or wifi , everything is fine ! Speed is great.

I also noticed that when I speak on the phone , the LTE is fine !!! No lag, great speed.

It's obviously some kind of software/hardware issue.

I've tried to join google carrier service beta, I'll try to disable voLTE if that doesn,t work.

I've also opened a repair claim thru samsung.

0 Likes
umbnich
Explorer
Options

Hi! How you solved? is something fixable by software or I need to replace the antenna?

0 Likes
Gabwebsite
Student
Options

I sent my phone to Samsung and they fixed it.

I have no idea what they have done.

0 Likes