What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21 unstable mobile data connection

(Topic created on: 27-12-2021 07:58 PM)
Options

i'm using samsung galaxy s21 ultra.the problem that i encounter is unstable internet connection (mobile data) despite the signal bar are full n showing the 4g icon. I have tried two different telco service provider here in Malaysia (digi n u mobile) and the problem are the same. Unstable connection despite the signal bar on my s21 ultra are full n showing the 4g icon. My wife are using Oppo Reno series phone and using the same telco service provider as i do but she's not encounter a problem like my phone did n what shocking is my samsung galaxy s21 ultra is triple the price tags of her phone. My system are all up to date, already try multiple possible solution like resetting the network setting on both sim, restart the phone, changing the sim, turn on n off the flight mode, changing the network mode on both sim but still this annoying problem is fixing itself for a minute or two then its coming back. Samsung u better release an update to fix this problematic phone ASAP. This is a new model smartphone from your company but its already showing so many problem. Come on lh Samsung.

#UnstableConnection #s21ultra #samsung #samsunggalaxys21

36 REPLIES 36
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Go to Google play and update carrier services or install its beta version if you can
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I'm afraid this is a growing issue across the globe for S21 Ultra. Many users are reporting it as are Pixel 6 and 6 Pro users (same modem).

Samsung appear oblivious to the issue. Either that or they don't care but it is being reported by more and more users including me.
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm starting to think it's a hardware issue rather than a software one. Samsung are probably working alongside Google working on a software comprise to try and mitigate the damage. S22 be out soon and the S21 will be left on the shelf!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Wilas
Explorer
Options
Got ghe same issue with my unit it is EE sim card that is causing the issue for me I can use a 02 sim OK and Voda but a new EE sim which I swapped out today to replace the old one which I thought was the issue still causing service disruption beyond cross @Samstung!!!
0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
Having spoken with the ceo's office via email, they are oblivious, and they don't care. All there are interested in is blame the network provider. My s21 ultra has been like that since September, and they replaced my sim censor just last week.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
My network (Vodafone) couldn't have done more.. Their 3rd Line Technical (not usually available to customers) worked with me to go through all potential issues.

They have concluded that it is the device. And given many many other users are now reporting the same issue, clearly they were right.

I'm amazed that the UK CEO's office appear "oblivious" because I told them back in August / September 😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Issue is the Samsung 5123b modem.

Interestingly this modem is also used on Pixel 6 and 6 Pro and users of those devices are also now complaining of poor signal........

No connection (pardon the pun) of course 😂
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
It's an absolute joke, iv had 3 sims and 1 esim all had that issue. Its a 5g/4g problem if I turn them off and go on 3g it's fine. Iv sent the video of what the phones doing screen shoots etc. Iv sent the a thread iv got with people tell me they got the same issue. I'm on EE most people I know are on as well iv got 1 person who has iPhone 13 Pro that's fine and another on A52s 5G and that's fine. Ceo office just don't want know. Iv paid money on my credit card if the don't sort it I'll claim my money back from the bank.
deedpool
Pioneer
Options

This is what the ceo's office had to say about the issue

I am sorry to receive this note, I have contacted the Service Partner for their feedback and recommended next steps from a service perspective as the handset was fully tested prior to release and thus it may be possible this could be a “local” issue rather than handset.

Regards

Sean *****

Presidential Escalations Team Manager| UK & Eire

Samsung Electronics