Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 09:42 PM)
Blueowls
Apprentice
Options
Do not get this phone you will be dissapointed with the quality and also the service from Samsung,  having purchased the samusung galaxy s21 ultra on the first launch,  although Samsung brag about it is there toughest phone ever made there are   deep scratches and marks in the glass  although  I purchased the official Samsung full case with s pen costing £85 its has still recieved damaged,  the phone is not even 3 months old yet and doing research on the Internet they are hundreds of complaints about the s21 scratching easily,  previous phone I had was a galaxy s10 plus never had a case and not one scratch or mark in 2 years , Samsung say once I receive my phone its my problem and the marks are cosmetic , the phone had never been dropped or misused and should not be receiving the damage it is getting just out of normal phone use 

10 REPLIES 10
Scarface46
First Poster
Options
Wow I would've expected samsung to give u a new fone is that how they deal with there long time customers.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
My one is from day one. I have one small scratch on the left side but it's just the preinstalled screen protector anyway. Screen scratches are typically the users responsibility as they always have been. My S21 Ultra screen has been no different from any of my previous glass screen devices. I've not been disappointed with mine one bit, in fact it's the opposite, I think it's Samsungs best phone to date.
Blueowls
Apprentice
Options
Yes but you work for Samsung so you are going to be on there side , and like another person's post it's only been happening since the Samsung case was fitted, so there is something wrong with the design of case or the glass is imperfect , hundreds of people with these issues can't all be at fault
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yeah, I wish they paid me for it though 😜😛🤪

Hundreds of people have scratched, cracked, smashed and broken screen glass on every smartphone made of glass. Must be some glass conspiracy because glass never does this. I should know, I work for Samsung as you know 😛
Chainsaw
First Poster
Options
No problems with mine
0 Likes
roojie66
Explorer
Options
No problem with. Ine
0 Likes
roojie66
Explorer
Options
Mine
0 Likes
Qash001
Explorer
Options
"do not get this phone you will be disappointed with the quality and service from Samsung". Really?
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I would say the s21 ultra is easily the best phone I've owned (and I've owned alot 😅).
Only issue I've had is with the may update draining battery more than normal.
Apart from that it's been a dream 😍
0 Likes