Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Hot Hot Phone

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 10:38 PM)
Kamiioo
Student
Options
Hi 👋

So I've had this phone well over 4 or 5 day I think anyway, seems to have good battery life and great response. However the heat omg 🔥 if your not running in power save mode. It's heats up 
7 REPLIES 7
dayaan1
Explorer
Options
same happens with my s21 5g too
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
interesting, not experienced any of this yet, nothing close to it in fact. Gaming a few hours hasn't pushed it warm yet inside my TPU case.
0 Likes
dayaan1
Explorer
Options
does your phone have exynos 2100 processor?
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It sure does
0 Likes
jussiaav
Apprentice
Options

I just started using my new S21 Ultra, and the battery is draining super fast with regular use. Today the battery is down from 100% to 25% in under 6hours! Also running a bit hot for no obvious reason?! The battery app says that full charge should last 50 hours?! Now it looks like it might only last about 8 hours, which is totally not enough to use this phone at all! Makes it totally unusable!

0 Likes
Kamiioo
Student
Options
You running low power mode also have you carried out a software update
0 Likes
jussiaav
Apprentice
Options

Just updated phone last night and started from 100% battery this morning. I have a top end phone, I don't want to limit CPU speed 70% or limit screen from adaptive 120 Hz to 60 Hz, as those are some of the features of the phone, and it would feel silly to spend extravagant amount of money for specifications that I can't use, or that I would need to downgrade in order to use the phone..

0 Likes