Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 10:03 PM)
Robyn123
Student
Options
Does anyone have issues with any videos on Instagram, Facebook and on occasion some other apps showing up too large so you can't see the whole video but on another phone it's normal. Does anyone know if it's a glitch on these phones or a way to fix? Thank-you!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Robyn123 

I'm not using the same model of Samsung phone as you.

However, I'm not finding this issue on my model of Samsung phone when viewing videos on Facebook.

May I suggest to take a look at any relevant settings in the phone and in the app's in question.

Try a forum and Google Search to see if you get any hits that have advice from people who have had any similar experiences.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Robyn123
Student
Options
Thank-you for your comment. I'll give a go in settings, I have looked before with no luck and put up on Facebook and searched Google but nothing seems to come up 😅😢 sometimes it will do it if I'm clicking on something to delete it then I'll have to restart the phone and it fixes it. I just can't work out if it's a phone problem or not 🥺
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Robyn123 

I hope you find a more permanent solution.

Do also take a look to make sure very things up to date with your software and apps in your Playstore and Galaxy too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you mess with any of the accessibility settings?
0 Likes