Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G EPIC FAIL

(Topic created on: 29-08-2021 12:51 PM)
Pio83
First Poster
Options
I have always had Samsung in my life, never changed because I was fully satisfied with the product purchased. I started with the Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Note 5. I then purchased the Note 8, Note 9, and now the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, the top of the line. Allegedly the best device in the world. 
But it has been an utter disappointment. The most enfuriating device I've ever had, because of its many problems and bugs appearing constantly while using an app, or even the system and setting configuration.
The first problem I had was that my device definitely does not recognise the Galaxy EarBuds Ultra, so I can not use those pairing with my phone. 
Then, my phone is failing constantly by disconnecting from the wifi connection at home. The device simply drops the connection and turns the wifi connection off, connecting then to my telephone data.
I have tried everyone of the tips from Samsung communities such as reboost both phone and rouger, reset network settings, reset factory data, TWICE! 
So definitely the problem is this device, and now I so regret buying it. I should have stick with Galaxy Note, or definitely give Iphone a shot.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Give i phone a shot but you'll probably come back to android once you find out how closed in apple is.
bluace
Voyager
Options
Yes I agree with @Knightshift76 I have been a apple user for few years now and you literally can not do most things I had the iPhone 12 and traded it in to the flip3 I have no problems at all glad I moved back to android
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Whatever you do, don't mention iPhone. You lose your retirement funds lol. Instead, get a nice OPPO phone that won't break the bank and still be feature rich, software and hardware wise 😁. That way you still stay with android, which I like personally better than iOS 😋.
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
Try re starting the phone that may solve the issue, if that fails it could be faulty as iv got the same phone and had issues with it dropping calls. I thought it was the phone, but when I changed network provider iv no issues since.
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Apart from overheating issue when shooting longish videos, 15min plus, the performance on mine has been stunning.
0 Likes