Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra 256gb - Artifact,flickering display

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 12:36 PM)
Detormentor
First Poster
Options

I bought this phone 1 day ago,so it is 1 day old.I was playing this game on video for about a hour and this happened to the screen.What is that?Should i return this phone or what to do?

Does anyone else have this problem?

https://youtu.be/XY1FaEGgmcI

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Detormentor: Have you experienced this issue on any other apps or games? Was it persistent during the game, or only visible at the point in the video? Have you tried heading to Settings > Display > Motion Smoothness, and setting this to Adaptive, or adjusting the Screen Resolution to see if this helps? 

0 Likes
Detormentor
First Poster
Options

I am playing the same game again for 30min and now it does not doing it.Didnt change anything since problem.I will use phine hard to see if this happens again.

Since phone is only one day at me i didnt have time to test in other games yet.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Detormentor: It sounds like you may have been experiencing a temporary glitch, but I'm pleased to hear that it hasn't persisted. Keep monitoring the performance, and feel free to post any updates should you encounter any further problems. 

0 Likes
Members_GqEW8eF
First Poster
Options

I'm currently having the same issue in the general system navigation, for example when looking or dismissing my notifications.

0 Likes