Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung decline payment from paypal

(Topic created on: 23-01-2021 07:20 PM)
Members_0pABshU
First Poster
Options

I've tried for 2 days to pre order the s21 but everytime I process the order with my PayPal credit it says processing then puts me straight back into the Samsung basket at the beginning of the process saying "check out" again

I have contacted PayPal who confirmed they have authorised the payment but Samsung has declined, I spoke to Samsung who then sent me a link to complete the order but that done the same thing. Getting pretty frustrated now 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hello @Members_0pABshU 

try using Google Chrome browser

clear cache of browser then retry

if from the UK, re-contact them

Samsung online shop support
Mon-Sun | 8am to 10pm

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Members_0pABshU
First Poster
Options

Thanks mate but didnt work 😫😫 ive spoke to PayPal who have confirmed its Samsung declining the payment from them, its so frustrating, no one at Samsung has any idea what is going on and half the time I cant understand the Indian accents, live chat is always to busy and haven't had a reply from emails 😂😂

Literally don't know what to do

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_0pABshU 

You'll probably have to use another method of payment to get the pre order live before you miss out ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
HL2
First Poster
Options

Issue doesn't seem to have changed - have been trying to purchase the S21 and Paypal authorised my payment but was declined by Samsung. Spoke to an agent and she said she wasn't able to check the order, wait 24 hours and try again. Tried a day later and Paypal wasn't even coming up as an option at the checkout page. AND now the price has jumped £100, looks like a discount applied in the basket the day before was no longer valid. Tweeted Samsung and they suggested using another payment method. However, none of the other methods offer a 36 month 0 interest payment. So, still haven't managed to order an S21!