Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung customer service

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 09:49 AM)
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Quite frankly Samsung customer service has been shockingly bad. My s21 ultra developed a signal fault, constantly connecting/disconnecting from mobile network, this didn't seem to be location based, I swapped Sims (correctly having to run my original SIM in another phone just so I have phone capabilities) charged settings and factory reset several times . Initially getting to the point of sending the phone back for repair was difficult and time consuming to say the least, it was sent back 'repaired' apparently. They immediately I could tell it was exactly the same problem wise. 

They also scratched the screen. 

I complained the fault hadn't been fixed and the phone was scratched, took them about a week + to get back to me (apparently they needed this time to 'investigate' before their proactive team got back to me) when they did, it was a souless generic email, didn't mention specifics, just 'we will fix the issues' I replied, that was 2 days ago now. Is every communication exchange going to take several days to be responded to ? I'm carrying around 2 phones now, holding out hope anyone at Samsung is interested . 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
DianDD
Voyager
Options
You know your next phone should not be that brand right?
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I've been a Samsung fan for several years always having the new phone when it's come out, does make me think though that I should give someone else a try. 😔
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
I have been Samsung lover too but that's in the past and not due to a poor customer service but due to the fact that I see them saving money for themselves while charging customers for overpriced devices. They act like they have no competitors but that is not correct
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Chat support is pathetic. Zero queue system, you just have to wait, not knowing if the chat is going to be answered or if it's broke. If you miss them when they do reply they give you like 1 minute to reply till they assume your have gone and dump you into some kind of hold thing. Screenshot_20211023-085803_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes