Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung core services battery drain

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 09:04 PM)
Eilonar
First Poster
Options

Hello, for the past month or so I had a problem of battery drainage on my galaxy s21+. As you can see in the photo, it is caused due to smasung core services and google play services. I tried different solutions shown online, including checking google backup, and clearing both apps' data, but nothing seems to do the job. 

Help please 🙏

Screenshot_20220802-215622_Battery Tracker.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Hi I have a tip for you maybe try to look how to calibrate your battery there is a a forum called XDA developers and type there how to optimise battery on Samsung and you will have everything A to Z how to fix it thanks
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Eilonar 

Do you use Chrome as your browser  ?

I found this is a resource hungry app that depletes battery and had some kind of connectionto play services in my opinion. I use Samsung Internet.

Plewse try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes