Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung cloud gallery - Missing Photos

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 10:31 PM)
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Hi guys. So I have an issue with my Samsung cloud. I have an s21 ultra and the tab s5e. I have turned on gallery sync and selected which albums to upload so I can view my phone photos on my tab. Most of my photos show up in my gallery however, there are quite a few that just show up as an image of a grey cloud. Anyone else had this issue?

Many thanks in advance 

Nas. 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you tap the cloud does a pic download? Also, don't forget the cloud closes in April.
0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Nope. Just opens the picture of the cloud lol. The actual picture is a picture of a cloud.
0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
This is the picture I get

20210223_212533_33529.jpg

0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully OneDrive will work better ☹️
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I couldn't find much on this issue except this thread which fizzled out https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/other-smartphones/photos-turning-grey-with-cloud-icon-and-tick/t...
The thing that springs to mind both of you are trying to transfer photos to different devices via the cloud. I think this has somehow messed up the sync so you have a placeholder but no photo. I would try Bluetooth or cable transfer instead.
0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the link my friend. What you're saying makes sense but isn't that the whole point of gallery sync. So I can access my photos on other devices without having to transfer via Bluetooth everytime I take new pictures?
0 Likes
TheRealRVS
First Poster
Options

Alright so this is 3 years later but I will still reply if people have the same question in the future. 

In the gallery app, the three dots, press download and it will download the image from one drive. You can also select multiple.

0 Likes