Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung cloud gallery - Missing Photos

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 09:20 PM)
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Hi guys. So I have an issue with my Samsung cloud. I have an s21 ultra and the tab s5e. I have turned on gallery sync and selected which albums to upload so I can view my phone photos on my tab. Most of my photos show up in my gallery however, there are quite a few that just show up as an image of a grey cloud. Anyone else had this issue?

Many thanks in advance 

Nas. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you tap the cloud does a pic download? Also, don't forget the cloud closes in April.
0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Nope. Just opens the picture of the cloud lol. The actual picture is a picture of a cloud.
0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
This is the picture I get

20210223_212533_33529.jpg

0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully OneDrive will work better ☹️
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I couldn't find much on this issue except this thread which fizzled out https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/other-smartphones/photos-turning-grey-with-cloud-icon-and-tick/t...
The thing that springs to mind both of you are trying to transfer photos to different devices via the cloud. I think this has somehow messed up the sync so you have a placeholder but no photo. I would try Bluetooth or cable transfer instead.
0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the link my friend. What you're saying makes sense but isn't that the whole point of gallery sync. So I can access my photos on other devices without having to transfer via Bluetooth everytime I take new pictures?
0 Likes