Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung charged me..

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 06:12 PM)
AWolf
First Poster
Options
Today Samsung charged me for £7.69, and I don't know what this is for. It has appeared on my bank account named as Samsung BB. 
Can you please confirm what is this charge for?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Gav2
Journeyman
Options
This also on happen on my Samsung pay that I've ever used
0 Likes
Gav2
Journeyman
Options
They have my bank card number stored on the app so I deleted the card off the app and my bank also said Samsung are notorious for doing it from customer Samsung pay accounts the bank deal with loads this month so my advise don't store your details in and if you need to use it make sure you tick do not store card box
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you by any chance sign up for their free care + .
Could be a possibility the free period is over and now they are charging you for it.
0 Likes
k3v1987
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem how did you solve this?
0 Likes
ChristinaB79
First Poster
Options

Ive just figured it out after wondering for hours. Mine is a HBO subscription through samsung. It's something I did over my Samsung tv.

0 Likes
Beach194hut
First Poster
Options
I've just had the same amount under the same reference taken from my barclay card. I need to know what its for? Please confirm what its for?
0 Likes
ChristinaB79
First Poster
Options

Hi Beach Hut I've found out it was my HBO subscription :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Beach194hut
First Poster
Options
Hi Christina thank you for replying. Sorry to be a bit vague but can you tell me what HBO stands for when you have a minute. Kind regards BH
0 Likes
staceyO
First Poster
Options

I had the same thing on my bank statement today searched for ages trying to find what it was for. Finally found it, it was a subscription i had forgot to cancel.

Go onto the galaxy store app - menu - subscriptions. See if a subscription has been added , also can go into reciepts-items which will show what has been paid for.

0 Likes