Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Cash Promotion

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 09:29 PM)
sxijasmine
First Poster
Options

Purchased a Samsung S21 which had a £100 promotion offer which i applied for on the 12th of December. The terms stated that once you submit your claim it would take up to 45 days to recieve funds and it was provisionally accepted. Its now 10th Feb and ive heard nothing. 3 emails and every email has replied saying we have a backlog. Its been 58 days?! And still nothing not customer service update. I tried ringing yesterday and put my details in to be told they cant check on my claim. Absolutely disgusting con should of stuck with Apple!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Was the promotion direct with Samsung @sxijasmine  ?

i.e  Did Samsung supply the phone directly to you.

Can you link to the promotion you highlight please. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
sxijasmine
First Poster
Options
No, not direct with Samsung. It was an offer on all samsung purchase from certain retailers between 1st and 24th December. I got an upgrade with ID mobile to the S21 with this offer attached. https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/giftsthatgiveback/en-GB/terms they have replied to my email yet again today saying they are experiencing delays!!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I understand it's frustrating @sxijasmine but it looks like you may have to be patient a while longer.

Scour the terms of the offer to see if you can escalate this further however from what you write it's already in the hands of the promotions tezm.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes