Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care plus

(Topic created on: 21-11-2021 11:07 AM)
AS09
First Poster
Options
I recently bought a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g and got an email stating I have a Samsung care plus membership for 2 years with a monthly payment of £88.90 despite not ordering this. Your support staff were unable to help me cancel this. Any way of cancelling this? 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @AS09 ,

I'm trying to find this service but I'm not having any luck so far. May that be our Samsung Care+ insurance? You can find all the information about this HERE.

If this is not the case, can you confirm from where did you get the phone and how did you get the service activated? 

0 Likes
AS09
First Poster
Options
Yes it's the Samsung care+ insurance. How am I able to cancel this? I have called the number on your Samsung care plus website but keep getting passed around departments with neither being able to help me. I bought my phone through the Samsung UK website.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for confirming that @AS09 ! I have had a look at this and it seems that there is a 28 day cooling period, so you can cancel this during that time by calling our Support Team on 0333 000 0333.

Find all about this HERE. 

0 Likes
AS09
First Poster
Options
That's the number I have been calling today. Each department keeps transferring me to each other saying they cannot cancel it. Can you please provide another solution to this?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@AS09: I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble cancelling your Samsung Care+ policy. I understand that you have been in touch previously, however the information in the link provided above does direct you to 0333 000 0333 for policy cancellations within 28 days of the purchase date. 

0 Likes