Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung care + and upgrade

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 12:52 PM)
krem
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I was looking to upgrade from my galaxy S20 plus to the new s21 ultra (mainly due to the camera) I upgraded last year in April and bought Samsung care + which lasts 2 years. 
I contacted the helpdesk to see if I could transfer the care package to the s21 and apparently not. 
So I guess I hang on to the S20. 
Sad really but I suppose it saved me some money.
Anybody else got any reasons they are not upgrading apart from lack of SD card slot?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
oxo9389
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
the ultra model does have expandable storage does it not, it was my belief that it was just the 21 and 21+ that didnt?
0 Likes
krem
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
nope.. I read it had somewhere yeah but that disappeared into the ether and everyone else is saying no.

Screenshot_20210115-133304_Google_20928.jpg

0 Likes
lucient
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I checked out updating s10+ to see ultra on update program and informed I am not applicable for upgrade. Quite happy with my s10+ and love the two cameras on front which is lacking in newer models
Kimmydaminx
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
The s20 is shockingly poor, I've always had Samsung phones but never again. I upgraded from the s9 and nothing appears to be different. Also the software updates constantly and they are poor, constantly undoing settings. Bixby is awful also.
0 Likes