Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care + and upgrade

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 12:52 PM)
krem
Journeyman
Options
I was looking to upgrade from my galaxy S20 plus to the new s21 ultra (mainly due to the camera) I upgraded last year in April and bought Samsung care + which lasts 2 years. 
I contacted the helpdesk to see if I could transfer the care package to the s21 and apparently not. 
So I guess I hang on to the S20. 
Sad really but I suppose it saved me some money.
Anybody else got any reasons they are not upgrading apart from lack of SD card slot?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
oxo9389
Explorer
Options
the ultra model does have expandable storage does it not, it was my belief that it was just the 21 and 21+ that didnt?
0 Likes
krem
Journeyman
Options
nope.. I read it had somewhere yeah but that disappeared into the ether and everyone else is saying no.

Screenshot_20210115-133304_Google_20928.jpg

0 Likes
lucient
First Poster
Options
I checked out updating s10+ to see ultra on update program and informed I am not applicable for upgrade. Quite happy with my s10+ and love the two cameras on front which is lacking in newer models
Kimmydaminx
Apprentice
Options
The s20 is shockingly poor, I've always had Samsung phones but never again. I upgraded from the s9 and nothing appears to be different. Also the software updates constantly and they are poor, constantly undoing settings. Bixby is awful also.
0 Likes