Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Calendar

(Topic created on: 23-01-2023 05:25 AM)
Nim1993
Journeyman
Options
I think it would be a good idea to update the Samsung Calendar as soon as possible by adding the extra holidays in United Kingdom, instead of leaving it too late. Maybe after software update on each smartphones, regularly.
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Nim1993 

Which " extra holidays " would you like to see added to your Samsung Calendar  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Nim1993
Journeyman
Options
When the Samsung Calendar needs updating, could you please put in Epiphany on the 6th of January, Burns' Nights (Scotland) on the 25th of January (which is Public Holiday in Scotland), Chinese New Year, Ash Wednesday (Lent), St. David's Day (Wales) on the 1st of March (which is Public Holiday in Wales), Vernal Equinox (Spring Begins), April Fools' Day on the 1st of April, Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Holy or Easter Saturday, Longest Day (Summer Solstice Begins), Autumnal Equinox (Autumn Begins), Armistice Day on the 11th of November, First Day of Advent on the 1st of December and Shortest Day (Winter Solstice Begins) with this same colour. 

On the 23rd of April, which is St. George's Day, please could you put England (in brackets) next to it by updating this system.

Epiphany, Chinese New Year, Ash Wednesday (Lent), Vernal Equinox, April Fools' Day, Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Holy or Easter Saturday, Longest Day, Autumnal Equinox, Armistice Day, First Day of Advent Calendar and Shortest Day needs to be setted as the observances. One more thing, please could you include All Saints' Day on the 1st of November, also All Souls' Day on the 2nd of November, Lord's Mayor Show event on the 2nd Saturday of November, St. Stephen's Day on the 26th of December and all the religious holidays with the same colour as the observances which is Holidays in United Kingdom. 
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You have posted this before and everyone gave you suggestion previously?
Nim1993
Journeyman
Options
Yes I did, but no response. Perhaps you could please step up by sorting this out, so is out of the way now. That will be very helpful.
0 Likes
Beeeman
Apprentice
Options
All my calander inputs prior February 2023 have disappeared. I need to reinstate them.
Also a load of my Contacts details have disappeared from my phone list.
What is going on.
0 Likes