Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 mic not working / Videos lagging

(Topic created on: 05-06-2023 03:05 PM)
Members_djrkVd1
First Poster
Options

Hello.

For quite some time now I've been having issues with my Samsung Galaxy A71. For some reason my microphone stops working randomly, and works only after restarting the phone.

Example: I get a call, works perfectly. I gey another call 10mins after and it doesn't, I need to restart the phone completely. I don't even use my phone during those 10mins.

Another issue is with videos, youtube/youtube Shorts/ Instagram reels.

As before, my phone randomly decides to not play videos normally, they appear as if they were slowed down to 0.001x speed, no sound at all, once again works perfectly after restart, for a while.

I have tried uninstalling apps, deleting unnecesary files etc but nothing works. I really don't want to go through a factory reset.

Any help would be much appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Firstly, I would recommend you clear your system cache. Here's a tutorial https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra/wipe-cache/

Also download Good Guardians from the Galaxy Store and install and run the App Booster module.
0 Likes
MattiP40
First Poster
Options
I'm having a similar issue with my A71. Monday I was recording a lot of videos at a gig and recorded perfect. Saturday went to another gig took a load of videos, and completely no sound on any of them. Devastated is not the word I want to use.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@MattiP40: Videos opened in the Gallery app will be muted by default. With this in mind, you may wish to head to the Gallery app > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Videos > Select a video, then tap the speaker symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen to enable the video's audio. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
(1)
Graceke
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

0 Likes
JAvH
Apprentice
Options

The Netherlands, A71, same problem..............

Sai8
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem until I turned off the routine/modes.

0 Likes
Eind
First Poster
Options

I feel you bro

0 Likes
Eind
First Poster
Options

Not even close bro. This definitely not a granpa level problem. This is an OS problem

0 Likes