Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung: 3 MAJOR PROBLEMS IN S21 ULTRA!

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 10:32 AM)
Darbis
Voyager
Options

There are too many threads now with the same to issues. I am only starting this so Samsung can read the title and get moving with it.

1. Battery drain (much more on camera use)

2. Camera picture quality is a hit and miss.

3. Heating issue when using the phone in normal use and especially much more in camera mode.

Please add more but lets keep it to the basic common problems

62 REPLIES 62
AvaGrace
First Poster
Options
I get a buzzing electric like sound last a couple of seconds. Happened about 4 times in 6 months since new.
0 Likes
ilango
First Poster
Options

Yes  i am also having a same issue...  I think this is an ongoing issue and may be a case of faulty batteries. Samsung must look into this matter asap.  too much is the overhearing issues while using camera. This device gets heated up that I have to put down, let it cool and then after 20 mins if i have given it enough time to cool down, can only use it. very Very worst... phone..  and service also very worst ... they doesn't know  how to rectify this issue's.. Samsung S21 Ultra 5g its purely manufacturing defect.  waste of money..

0 Likes
Taxslave
First Poster
Options
Got 2 new S21 ultras today and both are experiencing overheating issues when being charged wirelessly, any helpful suggestions and others with the same experience would be interesting

Thanks
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Me and my girlfriend both have s21 Ultras and have been experiencing major problems for a few months even after factory reset. 

•If I go to open a link, it doesn't load the first time. But after I go back and then open it again it opens and this happens nearly all the time.

•Major overheating

•Major GPS issues on Google maps and waze. Can't get Fullscreen with android auto on car head unit but can with other phones.

• Poor battery life   

•Screen frequently freezes on both 60 and 120 refresh rate.

0 Likes
Options

After last update, my phone

1. cuts off Bluetooth if I move away from it more than 5 meters. 

2. It continually cuts off powerbeats headset,

3. cuts off music and phone calls, and audio books. 

4. Camera pictures are messy.

Annoyed.

0 Likes
Flabberblast
First Poster
Options

Got my S21 ultra about a month ago. But I can't play any games in peace!!! Does anyone experience your screen lag/ characters do not move in MOBA games / touch screen issues when playing any games??? 😭

0 Likes
Members_46OYdVm
First Poster
Options

I have all of the above and phone gets extremely hot when charging like to the point if I touch it its burns Me and battery's doesn't last charger gets insanely hot too and there a rattle I side my phone and I've never dropped it . 

0 Likes
campo96
First Poster
Options
My Samsung s21 ultra is driving me crazy constantly closing apps and it does it to all of them what can I do
0 Likes
Spoxed
First Poster
Options

1 apps in bg, temperature slowing charge spred and most of all... Huge ass screen size :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Me1969
Explorer
Options

My S21 Ultra is keeps "re-starting" several times a day.

Now after the latest update, it restarts apps while I'm still writing in them, and the texts deletes, and I have to start all over again!

Problems since day nr1.

Not owned a month yet..

Agree that the camera is not at all what I had expected.

0 Likes