Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung: 3 MAJOR PROBLEMS IN S21 ULTRA!

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 10:26 PM)
Darbis
Voyager
Options

There are too many threads now with the same to issues. I am only starting this so Samsung can read the title and get moving with it.

1. Battery drain (much more on camera use)

2. Camera picture quality is a hit and miss.

3. Heating issue when using the phone in normal use and especially much more in camera mode.

Please add more but lets keep it to the basic common problems

62 REPLIES 62
RossP
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20210303-191725_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

@Phoenix142 my conclusion also points to software rather than hardware issues. The fact that I get sometimes good pictures on x10 zoom and sometimes they are garbage shows its not the hardware thats doing this. God d@mn Samsung for this mess they created rushing those phones out ahead of time to gain some head before the other manufacturers.

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
0 Likes
Jaggo
Student
Options

I had problem with the camera. It took horrible pictures regardless, lot of noise and blur. Video recording is also bad even though you use 4k. The fingerprint was a hit and miss. I also felt that battery drain was a problem even in idle it was draining.

Why do I pay the same ***** price for Exynos as Snapdragon here in Sweden. Samsung believes that they can make money by forcing people in Europe to be happy with exynos but that only harms their reputation and brand.

There are probably many who have the same problem. Will replace mine but am afraid that the next one is the same ...

K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

@Jaggo this will be my last SamDUNG device. As a consumer, I will vote with my wallet and will not buy from this company. Already went for a Sony TV. Its all due to us giving them a pass on their bull$it.

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
0 Likes
CULIC
Explorer
Options

Outdoors is better now

Samples 

0 Likes
Rhythmzain2021
First Poster
Options

I m just buy this phone about 1 week.. the camera overheating. I already call samsung MY centre, and they do remote using smart tutor APPS.. They cannot fix this, I told them my s10 plus no issue, only after migrate phone so s21 ultra, have a bad experience... this is same as HTC issue  phone to me!

Drelfie
First Poster
Options

Im starting to have problems too s21 gets very got sumtimes too hot too touch and today having problem starting and keeping apps open i go to google search bar and it closes after typing couple letters 

0 Likes
lorcan1989
First Poster
Options
Is anyone else experiencing issues with apps not staying open and phone opening in your pocket and opening apps despite the screen protection settings being active..
0 Likes
Darbis
Voyager
Options

Update android system  webview from play store

0 Likes
Darbis
Voyager
Options

Update android system  webview from play store

0 Likes