Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung: 3 MAJOR PROBLEMS IN S21 ULTRA!

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 11:12 AM)
Darbis
Voyager
Options

There are too many threads now with the same to issues. I am only starting this so Samsung can read the title and get moving with it.

1. Battery drain (much more on camera use)

2. Camera picture quality is a hit and miss.

3. Heating issue when using the phone in normal use and especially much more in camera mode.

Please add more but lets keep it to the basic common problems

62 REPLIES 62
Tazesdad
First Poster
Options
can't say I've experienced any of these issues up until now, to be be fair the battery life is way better than the S10 I upgraded from
PurpleK
Journeyman
Options
Sorry you are having issues with yours. Have to say I haven't come across these issues myself though.
Jane7475
First Poster
Options
I also thought this yesterday about the camera mode, my got very warm after just a few minutes of use.
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

The heating up is a problem for sure, phone 53c downloading an app the other night.

And the camera definetly brings on very high heat as well, can literally feel the side of the phone being very hot to the touch.

Haven't had any other problems, so far just want the issue of it turning into a furnance everytime I use it to be resolved lol.

Darbis
Voyager
Options

I have only camera heating problem but I live in the Nordics so cold anyway.😀

0 Likes
K Dimov
Voyager
Options

I have experienced issues #2 and #3 so far. The picture quality, especially when using the 3x, 10x zoom and portrait mode is definitely bad compared to my 3y old Note8 which still takes better photos even compared to S9+ ! I can clearly see some software processing messing the things up. Those cant be optical zoom images at all!!! 😠😠😠

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

I haven't had any of these issues.  Mine has been good as gold. 

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

Read this full review

https://m.gsmarena.com/exynos_2100_vs_snapdragon_888_benchmarking_the_samsung_galaxy_s21_ultra_perfo...

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
Darbis
Voyager
Options

In normal use one does not anyway notice the difference. Nearly the whole world is using exynos it cant be totally rubbish.