What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 21 ulta Text message error

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 04:08 AM)
Options

Has anyone been having issues in group chats where <subject:nosubject> pops up before everyone's message they received? For example, when someone texts me in a group chat this is how it looks. Pretty much the "test" person would be a name from a person in my contact, but everyone message both parties in the group text message appears like this to me. Can someone help or have any advice. I tried to contact T-Moblie text support but they were no help.

Test: <subject:nosubject>

Hello 🙂

ME: hello

Test: <subject:nosubject>

What are your plans today?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Yeah there's an issue with chat messages, seems it's had this issue for a while.
0 Likes
Options

Do you know if a solution to fix it has been discovered? My co-worker and my brother have the exact same phone and their group messages transcribe as normal, so I don't know what is going on.

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
No not yet I've followed all googles instructions on the trouble shooting page to no avail.
0 Likes
Options

Oh okay, thank you for responding back 🙂 It's weird that some phones do it and some phones do not.

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I agree, the crazy thing is when I first set up my S21 ultra it was working.
Options

update everyone:

So I sent that phone back and ordered a new one and now I no longer have that problem. I don't know if some phones are defective, but my group text message comes through regularly now.

But before I sent my "possibly defective phone" back. I had tried everything with tech support: messing with network setting, putting the phone in safe mode and sending a text, factory reset the phone, etc and nothing worked.

0 Likes