Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra trade-in.

(Topic created on: 26-01-2022 09:58 AM)
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I'm very tempted to trade my s21 ultra in with Samsung when the s22 ultra is released, but I am worried that the same sort of issues that so many people experienced recently with trading in will affect me (receiving a messaget o say that their phonewill be blocked in 24 hours etc). Does anyone know of somewhere else that does trade-ins without the need to go through the "big S"?
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
S22 Ultra Trade In
First Poster
Options

I've had good experience with the Trade-In WHEN you follow the instructions for the item being traded.  Make 1 mistake and the device will not be accepted, this I learned after the fact once and I was so angry with MYSELF for not following the Trade-In instructions

0 Likes
M0710NM4N
Apprentice
Options

I'm also tempted to trade in my S21 Ultra for the new S22 Ultra. From what I've read, the cameras will basically remain the same but with some nice little updates... like glare free lenses and better/faster sensors. Then looking forward to the larger storage capacity and for sure the built in S-Pen has me excited.

I really wish they would add back the darn micro-SD card slot!

woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
You and me both! - I can't understand why they did away with this, in my opinion, crucial feature 🤔
M0710NM4N
Apprentice
Options

I know I'm late replying to this, but don't visit this site very often. Anyway... crucial is an understatement. Having this feature and your phone dies it's a life saver. Now without it... you're literally screwed unless you're the type (which I'm not) to use cloud back-up.