Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra trade-in.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 07:41 PM)
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I'm very tempted to trade my s21 ultra in with Samsung when the s22 ultra is released, but I am worried that the same sort of issues that so many people experienced recently with trading in will affect me (receiving a messaget o say that their phonewill be blocked in 24 hours etc). Does anyone know of somewhere else that does trade-ins without the need to go through the "big S"?
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
I googled it up users aren't holding up their end of the deal no wonder samsung are blocking phones.
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
How much was you expecting for it ?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
The issue with a user having their device blocked was because they chose after ordering to not trade in but to pay the balance.

As this was done over Xmas and New Year it caused additional issues.

Trading in with Samsung tends to be fairly straight forward from my experience although I'm unlikely to trade in for S22, more likely to change brand.
0 Likes
GrizzlyKt
Explorer
Options
why does Samsung have access to people's phones
what else are they looking at
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Would love to know why you would want to trade in the S21 Ultra for the S22 Ultra?

Besides it being A new Phone .
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Because I've always been a fan of the "Square " design, also the bigger internal storage options, the improved camera specs, built in S pen and bigger ram options.
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Because it's Samsung property until fully paid off the phone isn't yours, it belongs to Samsung!
0 Likes
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I'm trading my phone in with my network provider as I'm able to upgrade to the latest Samsung flagship every year :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Because the S21 Ultra is *****.

The worst phone I've had in years.
0 Likes