Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra trade-in.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 05:05 PM)
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I'm very tempted to trade my s21 ultra in with Samsung when the s22 ultra is released, but I am worried that the same sort of issues that so many people experienced recently with trading in will affect me (receiving a messaget o say that their phonewill be blocked in 24 hours etc). Does anyone know of somewhere else that does trade-ins without the need to go through the "big S"?
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Rob99
Voyager
Options
You could sell the phone online. Music Magpie usually gives a good price for Samsung tech (I don't work for them!)
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@woodlouse: If you're concerned about using the Trade In Programme then you may wish to consider Samsung Recycle, where you can sell your S21 Ultra to help towards the cost of our next flagship phone. To find out more please follow the link below. 

Sell my phone or tablet | Phone Recycling & Trade-Ins | Samsung Recycle

0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
If you are in the UK could have a look at Car Phone Warehouse ( bought my Note 10+ with a trade in a couple years ago and recently bought my Flip3 with a trade in - though I think they will take a " trade in " even you not buying a new phone ) Did the first one over the counter and second one on line - no hassle on either
( Am not affiliated to them in any way )
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung offer really good tradein prices for latest device. I believe it will be good as well when you will trade in S21 Ultra. But otherwise I can suggest to sale via gumtree site or FB. Ebay charge big fee as Paypal as well.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Why are people's phones being blocked ? I've traded phones in with Samsung no issues at all
Dimz
Explorer
Options
I've been using samsungrecycle for years now and, through my personal experience, it's quite straightforward, hassle free and absolutely no issues at all. Have no idea what's with the peoples phones getting "blocked", but I've never had that happen to my devices, at all, all bought straight from Samsung.
P.S And to be honest, I don't think Samsung can "block" your phone, but rather your account, unless it's a locked through a carrier phone, which is completely different story...
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Music magpie just offered me shocking price for mine !Screenshot_20220104-185321_Samsung Internet.jpg
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Samsung recycle even worse , maybe they offer more when S22 Ultra released ?Screenshot_20220104-185748_Samsung Internet.jpg
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Ben3287
Pioneer
Options
You'll get less when it's released.
0 Likes