Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 series

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 05:14 AM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys/girls

Just interested to know what you want to see in the next series of galaxy phones?
 I have to say personally the s21 ultra (exynos) has been near perfect for me,but there are some things I'd like to see in the s22.
 1)faster charging
 2)under display camera (or something similar to hide the hole punch)
 3)slight tweets to the camera(maybe get rid of the x100 zoom),the cameras are pretty excellent to be fair.
 4)a more compact size "6inch" with the same specs as the bigger model(I know this won't or can't happen)
 5)apps draw that scrolls up and down rather than sideways.

I think at the moment for real world use the s21 ultra is pretty much the best there is 💪.
 I honestly think we get to hung up on cameras and not enough on other aspects,I mean cameras in phones are good if not great.

Anyway love to know what you guys think 👍
24 REPLIES 24
Number-One-1
Explorer
Options
Extra cool 😎
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @tinglish 

It will be interesting what they do next with the s22 phone's aesthetically and with the soc they use.

Personally I prefer the Snapdragon version.

In regards to software this is what makes the phone in my opinion. Security updates are of paramount importance but it'll be interesting to see what happens with the next iteration of Android and Samsung One Ui,  and the enhancements and new features it can bring.

Fingers crossed for a Note 22 Ultra too. 🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

danmidd
Voyager
Options
I have to say the 100 X zoom dies feel a bit of a gimmick think I have used it 2or 3 times since I got the phone , thankfully I have had none of the reported issues either .. I wouldn't get an s22 mainly due to the fact I plan to change my car next year so all the pennies are accounted for .. would I buy an s 23 maybe but i would also be looking at the huwai p60 by then IF they had lifted the Google ban
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah same,no issues with my phone it's been awesome 🤩.
Until something massively changes I think I will just keep hold of my s21 ultra,let's be honest it's going to be hard to beat.
I know people complained about no SD card, headphones,charger etc. But none of this was an issue for me.
danmidd
Voyager
Options
Yeah no point upgrading just for the sake of it and as you say it would need to be something fantastic to make me think about it , I haven't had an SD card in this or my p30 pro I'm quite happy with one drive and Google pics to store stuff , and wireless headphones do the trick for me 😉
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Under display camera will happen for either S22 or S23. They are already working on this technology as a display manufacturer. Helps when you make your own screens
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah even better that we got the wireless headphones free with the promotion 😁
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah I know they have been working on it a while now,I hope they don't rush it out.rather have a good end product 👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The S22 may feature in-body image stabilization in a tie up with Olympus, though of course this is not guaranteed. Mentioned this on another thread earlier.    Anyway some more details here  https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/uk/news/olympus-to-make-camera-phones-with-samsung-report     In any case hopefully there will be further enhancements with the camera   (though I do not have the latest model at the moment).   Whilst everyone will not need it would like to see a larger  internal storage option ( do not think SD card support will come back), slightly bigger battery and faster charging.  Though do not think we will get everything we want.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.