Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21vA52

(Topic created on: 19-01-2022 08:24 PM)
pontvert2
Apprentice
Options
The S21 is smaller, waterproof and has video to 100fps. 

The A52 slightly bigger screen, IP57 so dust and water resistant, and has video to 50fps. Forward camera is better, it can take a micro memory card. It costs less, and now my choice. 
8 REPLIES 8
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
It depends where u can get the A52, thats the thing. Cause there are only deals on the A52 on the Samsung website where as the S21 is on several carriers and most/all big shops. I got it recently and am absolutely loving it. I can understand u choosing the A52, if it were available more I might have chosen the A52 5g, but I do love the S21. Hope u enjoy ur phone. What colour did u get our of interest? I was lucky to get the S21 in purple. My favourite colour.
Melle199
Explorer
Options

Nice! I might get the white or black one. Not sure yet 

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I initially thought they wld only have black or white when I got my phone, because I jeard that lots of places were out of stock of the purple and pink s21. But when EE asked me what phone I wanted, I said that I would like the s21 in purple, but if they didnt have the purple Im happy with whatever colour they had. And they went back and had one more purple left, I feel so lucky and grateful that I got the purple. I have a clear case on the phone, its got a very minimal pattern to it.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
It all depends on what you want and what you need 😉. Factors such as; CPU & GPU power, Camera Quality, Screen Size, Phone Weight, Battery Endurance and extra features such as a Micro SD card slot or a headphone jack are commonly what people look out for. I hope you are happy with your choice in the end! 😎
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A few other  issues to bear in mind,  the A52 does not support HDR or Wireless charging  and the S21 has a maximum brightness of 1300 nits compared to 800 on the A52.  I would say overall the processor and camera on the S21 are better but some features comparable  and depends if worth it or not. For some Micro SD card and headphone jack are important.  Can see some comparisons here  https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/buyers-guides/samsung/156187-samsung-galaxy-a52-5g-vs-samsung-gal... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

pontvert2
Apprentice
Options
Mine is black and yes I am enjoying. I got it on a contract so have 50Gb data thrown in.
0 Likes
pontvert2
Apprentice
Options
Yes, the micro SD card slot was a factor for me.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I need to remember to get a wireless charger for my Samsung S21 😅 I was on the A51 5g before which did not support wireless charging but wireless charging wld be super useful for my phone.