Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21ultra

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 08:55 PM)
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Hi guys, I've read some horror stories on here regarding the s21ultra and I feel for you guys, I really do, I've been a samsung fan for years and have many samsung devices including the s7edge, note9, s10plus, and note 10plus 5g which I traded in for the s21ultra, I received my new device on the release date, s21ultra 256gb 5g exynos chip in phantom Black, along with the new buds Pro and smart tag, and honestly guys, this has to be samsungs best phone to date, it's an amazing piece of kit we'll worth the upgrade from the note10plus, which was a fantastic phone itself, and I can't fault samsungs customer support and after sales service, if you have an issue with your device, samsung will bend over backwards to resolve the problem, a big shout out to Samsung. 
17 REPLIES 17
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
S21 Ultra, screen on WQHD, adaptive smoothness (120hz), fixed brightness, battery life excellent.
Set it to deep sleep apps you don't use

Screenshot_20210307-180417_Settings_9484.jpg

0 Likes
ForeCetic
Explorer
Options
It is I mean either your unlucky and get a faulty model or your lucky like me and get a good model with no faults
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
My most recent Samsung phones are S8+, Note 10+ 5G and S20 Ultra. None of them come close to battery life of the S21 Ultra. Screenshot taken from my current charge cycle, that's with pretty much everything on, 120hz, WQHD+, 5G, Bluetooth, NFC.

Screenshot_20210307-184617_Device care.jpg

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's what annoys me though I understand you get Monday phones but it shouldn't be a 50 50 change when your paying that money will probably wait towards end of the product life cycle like I did with s20 then buy one
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's really good, yea my phone is stripped back, if I was to turn 120hz on you would be looking at 3.5 hrs
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's good, to be honest I would be happy with the 5 hours I get out of mine if everything was turned on but I get 5 hours with no 5G and 120hz off, I might try the ultra later on in the year
0 Likes
ForeCetic
Explorer
Options
yh I get you if you do that maybe by then there will be plenty of updates out to fix most issues ...the phone is still new so maybe give it a while for Samsung to figure it all out
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
plus the price too I got this S20 5G for £580 I love it its just the battery range
0 Likes