Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21ultra

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 05:45 PM)
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Hi guys, I've read some horror stories on here regarding the s21ultra and I feel for you guys, I really do, I've been a samsung fan for years and have many samsung devices including the s7edge, note9, s10plus, and note 10plus 5g which I traded in for the s21ultra, I received my new device on the release date, s21ultra 256gb 5g exynos chip in phantom Black, along with the new buds Pro and smart tag, and honestly guys, this has to be samsungs best phone to date, it's an amazing piece of kit we'll worth the upgrade from the note10plus, which was a fantastic phone itself, and I can't fault samsungs customer support and after sales service, if you have an issue with your device, samsung will bend over backwards to resolve the problem, a big shout out to Samsung. 
17 REPLIES 17
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
I haven't had any issues with my S21 Ultra either. Same as yours, 256gb, 5g, exynos, Phantom black, bought on release date.
Best battery life of any phone I've had, excellent camera and zero heating issues. Upgraded from S20 Ultra
Case1188
Voyager
Options
yeah I agree Ziddy, battery life is amazing, excellent sound quality as well.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I also agree, mine is the S21 Ultra 512GB Silver, not had any overheating or battery issues since day 1. Best battery life of any Samsung phone I've had (or any honestly).
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
is the battery life really that good? from a phone of that size I would expect 8 hours sot with some standby every single day, I am lucky to get 5 out of my s20 but I understand its a small phone. When I can get 8 solid hours including standy by and a bit of calling out of a phone it doesn't even have to be set 120hz that's when I will open my wallet and hand over £1200 sheets 🙃 I know the 11 pro max can do it just need it from Samsung now
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I paid £550 for my s20 on black Friday so for me to pay double its gotta be dam good
0 Likes
ForeCetic
Explorer
Options
battery on my s21 ultra been pretty good so far can't lie...I've seen people complain saying they are having terrible battery on their s21 ultra

Screenshot_20210303-123030_Device care_2455.jpg

Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
example from yesterday

Screenshot_20210306-223039_Device care_9336.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
thing is I have loads of samsung and apple phones, every single samsung I have has had awful battery life and I know if I buy an s21 ultra my battery will be c r a p so I have 2 choices swallow it and carry a battery pack or have an iPhone again, for now I will go for the battery pack
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
in 5 hours sot mine would be off lol