Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21ultra Three carrier branding (power animation splash screen)

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 07:43 AM)
thehypnootoad
Journeyman
Options
Tried everything can think of to remove three carrier branding used odin and a btu with the csc not home csc and reset. Still it pops up as soon as your setting phone up like its partition into the phone. Will not let me unselect it even though theres tick box its greyed out. I cant stand the boot animation anyone had any luck.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately its baked into the phones software by the carrier !

I can see why they do this but I wish they wouldn't or at least have a toggle so the owner can decide to see it or not. 

I'm not sure why it would still be there if your changing the phones CsC although it may need new firmware putting onto it.

Personally I'd prefer a stable phone with the splash screen than a potentially unstable phone while trying to remove it.

Take a look on xdadevelopers.com where one of the more knowledgeable members there maybe able to advise.

Disclaimer.

Changing the phone's firmware  / CsC  / using a Custom Rom can have the potential to create an unstable phone. Samsung could levy a charge to put this right if necessary.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

thehypnootoad
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for info sorry I should been more clear not used custom rom but official firmware from sammobile and flashed with odin. But carriers settings still comes up when the setup process starts and unable to click blue tick as it's greyed out. It's like it has its own partition so can't remove
0 Likes