Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21U Game sound quality

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 05:47 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Whenever I listen to music or YouTube or anything besides games the audio quality is fantastic but as soon as you launch a game the sound is distorted and sounds flat and tinny. Tried turning off Dolby Atmos for games but the sound is still terrible. My old p30 pro had the same quality audio whether you were gaming or playing music. Hope Samsung can fix this and make the sound same for games and music!!!!!!!

114 REPLIES 114
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

" This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes. " It says. 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

What could I do? 

0 Likes
Ege_K1
Explorer
Options

Everyone has same problem. Its samsung's software bug since One UI 1.0. But still they didnt solve

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

My S10 Plus never had this issue. 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Should u upload it to the YouTube? 

0 Likes
Ege_K1
Explorer
Options

It probably had same issue but you didnt notice because even my old Galaxy note 8 had same issue.

0 Likes
ManzaEN
Explorer
Options

Honestly, unless someone can escalate this to higer ups at Samsung, I highly doubt our complaints are ever going to be heard. Because the truth is, not many people are even aware of this issue. My friend never knew about it until I pointed it out on his S10. And with Samsung being reluctant to fix other issues as aforementioned by the OP, I don't think Samsung will be fixing this anytime soon.

0 Likes
ManzaEN
Explorer
Options

Samsung seriously need to get their stuff together, dual sourcing chipsets and selling them as the same product is already bad. Ignoring customer feedback and blaming it on app developers (especially when their own apps suffer from the issue) is inexcusable. People pay good money for their products, and people should have the best experience. Seriously, if they don't fix this issue, I'll see myself out. There's no point in buying a product when we have to point out things to make the product perform as it was "intended".

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I'm so angry at Samsung. They are making such bad moves and don't fix bugs, take suggestions...! 

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I reported this in march and it's not fixed yet 🤦