Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21U Game sound quality

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 09:27 AM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Whenever I listen to music or YouTube or anything besides games the audio quality is fantastic but as soon as you launch a game the sound is distorted and sounds flat and tinny. Tried turning off Dolby Atmos for games but the sound is still terrible. My old p30 pro had the same quality audio whether you were gaming or playing music. Hope Samsung can fix this and make the sound same for games and music!!!!!!!

114 REPLIES 114
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
just tried to screen record the difference in sound but while screen recording is active in a game the sound quality becomes normal and then changes when you stop back to bad quality. 🤬
AndrewL
Options

@adamlee: That's strange. Are the audio issues occurring on all games, or just selected titles? Are you using a headset? 

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
all games and the phones speaker.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I've sent error report via the app to see if this can be investigated. audio should be the same whether your gaming or listening to music.
Revak
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, and the problem disappeared immediately when the screen recording started.

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Glad I'm not the only one. 😂
DrZieg
Journeyman
Options

Same problem u.u ... s21 ultra exynos

Nc_king51
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue my game sound is very low when im using my headset i tried everything i know. can someone help?

ManzaEN
Explorer
Options

Both my friend and I are having the same issue. My friend has an S10, and I have a Note20 Ultra 5G. The audio becomes louder and wider when we use screen recording. From my usage, this appears to be an issue to applications that are not media players.