adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
July update rolling out now for S21U

11 REPLIES 11
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options

Assume it'll land in the UK by late August then...

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Depends if any bugs and they need to fix like with the June update. At least the UK wasn't the guinea pig 🤣 and they pushed a stable release.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I've got a feeling a 2nd July update will arrive. So far it's laggy and battery drains quicker
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Battery life??
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Read my last comment
0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Well we have G4. I think Samsung just spin a wheel to make any decisions...
0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
No lag here... have you tried... *ducks*
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Once again it is the EE firmware for the U.K. on CSC code EVR that is released for U.K. carrier branded phones first.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

AUG4 EE 1_CheckFirm.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

S21 devices on the U.K. carrier branded firmware for O2 on CSC code O2U are now receiving the July update for AUG4.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes