Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21P Ultra Volume on hands free

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 07:28 AM)
MARKW68
First Poster
Options

Hi, just swopped or old Huawei phones for S21Ultras, when connected on hands free in our Mercedes vans the background noise is awful, person at other end of phone hears all bumps, pings and loads of road noise speech is distorted.is there a setting to change, tried volumes etc but still very noisy. Swopped back to Huawei phones, all perfect, it's almost like when a phone makes backgrounde noise quieter this is amplifies it.

Any help appreciated 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Barthezo
First Poster
Options
I've got same issue. I've just get s21 ultra yesterday and I just comparing it to my previous p30 pro. people I'm on the phone with complaining a lot on noises in background. especially on Bluetooth headphone.
0 Likes
skol30
First Poster
Options
Hi I got my s21 ultra last week and when people call me in my lorry they hear more back ground noise than me...what can we do about it...
0 Likes
The prospector
First Poster
Options

Mine is exactly the same, have you found a solution 

0 Likes
markthedoor
Apprentice
Options
Unfortunately not, tried Samsung a few times, say they have not heard of this problem, wish we had stuck with Huawei
TheProspector
Student
Options
Contacted Samsung myself, suggested turning volume down, great.
0 Likes
markthedoor
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, not very helpful
0 Likes
ptree
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with 2 X S21, i have had people ask if i was 'stuck in a washing machine' ! Background noise is unbearable for the other person.. have tried this in 4 different vehicles with the same result - unbearable background noise. Tried 2 other phone in my van / car and have had no issues - iphone and LG K40s both managed to suppress background noise and my voice was crystal clear.

0 Likes
partymarty
First Poster
Options
I same guys on the other end say its like me going through a wind tunnel. Now nobody will answer the phone as its unbearable.🤣🤣
0 Likes
SidSnotsNephew
First Poster
Options
So much background noise on handsfree to the person on the other end. Says it sounds like my windows are open. Galaxy S21 Ultra.