Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 10:19 AM)
thephe
Journeyman
Options
i have purchased the s21 ultra, since opening the box i have been nothing but disappointed with everything, rattling sounds when i move the phone, software glitches everywhere, cameras are no where near as good as advertised, customer service from Samsung is absolutely disgraceful and much more. for a supposed flagship phone from such a massive organisation i expected alot better for over a thousand pounds. very disappointed and will definitely be looking into swapping over to another phone manufacturer this phone alongside the shocking customer service has left me no choice. 
15 REPLIES 15
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Which modes are you using? Try taking a picture using the portrait video mode. You should be able to get some decent stills if your pet stays still long enough and you have a steady hand.
0 Likes
thephe
Journeyman
Options
thats my point he dosnt stay still and the camera just cannot deal with trying to take a picture off a moving subject which is just a joke for such an expensive phone.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Price has nothing to do with taking a photo. Did you try the video portrait mode or not?
0 Likes
thephe
Journeyman
Options
I dont want videos I want a picture and price has everything to do with it when your purchasing what is advertised as 1 off the most advanced cameras and it cant even take a decent picture off a moving subject!!
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It's a video mode which you take stills from. If you choose to ignore it, that's your business but it doesn't change the fact it's there and can do exactly what you want.
hambleton89
First Poster
Options
yeah the camera is actually horrendous considering what was advertised, after reading up on it it seems us in Europe have got a lesser chip than the rest of the world resulting in our camera being *****. currently considering sending it back as for the price and the fact the camera is the main reason I chose the phone the quality is a joke
0 Likes