Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21+

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 08:40 PM)
NeilsMum
Student
Options

I've recently purchase Galaxy S21+ but I have an issue with syncing to MS OneDrive. I've set it to only sync while connected to wifi but each time I try I get a message saying can't sync while connected to mobile hotspot. I am definitely connected to my home wifi. Mobile Hotspot and tethering options are definitely not switched on. With mobile data switched off I can use other apps successfully and browse the internet so really not sure why my phone thinks I am connected to a mobile hotspot. I have checked with my internet provider who has confirmed my router settings are fine. Didn't have any issues with my previous Samsung phone so really don't know what to try next. Any suggestions or ways to resolve would be wonderful. Thank you!🤞

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Kev55
Pathfinder
Options
Try going into Apps, then onedrive app, then storage and click clear cache at the bottom of the screen.
NeilsMum
Student
Options
Kev55 - Thank you. Did that, rebooted phone and it started syncing! Still getting the same message about mobile hotspot but it seems to have synced recent photos so hopefully problem solved.