Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 01:21 PM)
thephe
Journeyman
Options
i have purchased the s21 ultra, since opening the box i have been nothing but disappointed with everything, rattling sounds when i move the phone, software glitches everywhere, cameras are no where near as good as advertised, customer service from Samsung is absolutely disgraceful and much more. for a supposed flagship phone from such a massive organisation i expected alot better for over a thousand pounds. very disappointed and will definitely be looking into swapping over to another phone manufacturer this phone alongside the shocking customer service has left me no choice. 
15 REPLIES 15
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Sounds like you been through a crappy disheartening experience thephe and I am not going to waffle on about future software updates fixing things blah blah (especially the rattle which sounds like something seriously amiss). I just want to say that it is good of you to come on this forum and warn people about your experience and I hope that venting has at least provided you with some release. I also hope that whatever phone you end up with serves you brilliantly and you can put this fiasco behind you. All the best mate. 👍👍
thephe
Journeyman
Options
cheers babishko the rattling is apparently normal its the image stability on the camera or something im very shocked at the poor quality iv been a loyal Samsung user since i was 19 im now 33 and this phone plus the customer service or lack off customer service has definitely pushed me towards going else where 😕
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
The rattle is normal, the camera have optical image stabilisation which is effectively the lenses moving to counter hand shakes for example to create a smoother image/video. Shaking your phone will make this move
0 Likes
thephe
Journeyman
Options
so i believe but its just not user friendly at all, playing games that involve vibration and you can here it, walk whilst on the phone and you can hear it, put vibration on with key presses you can hear it. i mean its over a thousand pounds worth off phone surely they could have prevented this the google pixel has no rattle neither dose the Huawei latest handset both off them have excellent image stability.
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
If it's that prominent then I doubt it's the OIS
0 Likes
thephe
Journeyman
Options
its the second 1 iv had now both identical
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
rattling happens because of the optical image stabilisation I haven't gotten any software glitches it's quite stable, camera quality is a massive improvement coming from an s10e so that varies on your point of view. costumer service is atrocious, I'd like to know what makes you think that the cameras are bad/software
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
on gripe for me is battery life 6h in and an hour and 20 mins screen on time and I have 75% left
0 Likes
thephe
Journeyman
Options
i have a pet dog and trying to get a picture off him is dam near impossible if he moves at all while taking the picture it just blurs badly my s9+ took better pics off moving objects
0 Likes