Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 12:46 PM)
Scott111
Pioneer
Options
I've noticed that Samsung have changed the buds to the buds live instead of buds pro for anyone ordering the new s21.
I hope they are going to be giving the same buds pro and tag out to all the people that have stuck by them and pre ordered the flagship phone every year in March and don't screw us over like they seem to be doing at the moment. I'm wondering how many others will be thinking is it worth upgrading this year as they have kicked us in the teeth and don't seem to be bothered that they released the new phone early. They don't seem to read what we write and I said thus in there Facebook group and all they replied on there was just to watch there Web page. 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
buds pro were for pre ordered s21 and buds live are for phones bought after that.ive got the buds live coming and I'm fine with that because they are free 🤷
aa68
Voyager
Options
exactly
0 Likes
opinionsmatter
Student
Options
could try buying them instead cant complain about free items just cause you missed the dates to get a better offer
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
the promotion was pretty order s21 ultra and get buds Pro and tag, preorder s21+ or s21 you get budslive and tag. that was till launch day, then changed to budgie for all, I think lot retailers now removing that promo too.
all depends on what retailer and promo period you brought the phone in. all in the T&C
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
😂😂😂 ash no stop,I will be content with my buds live
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
oh no with the buds pro the bass is unreal and you get a lovely seal which shuts the Mrs out on chores day
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
in all honestly if the Pro would have come with the s21 I would have bought it as on lauch day if I traded in I would have ended up getting a phone for £60!! I really wanted the Pro though so just bought them lol
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I won't be swayed ash,please stop 😅
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
to be fair if you getting the live for free there is no point getting the Pro, let me know what they are like
0 Likes