Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 12:53 PM)
catherineparker
Apprentice
Options
my new s21 arrived this morning & I'm wondering if it's self charging as it had no charger with it, seriously thinking about sending it back
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
siobhanw
Explorer
Options
u get a charging cable with it no plug u need to use a previous one of buy another apple has done the same
0 Likes
catherineparker
Apprentice
Options
that's ridiculous & I haven't got a cable with it
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
you should. it will be tucked in the package placed underneath the phone when you first took it out of the box with all the literature such as quick start guide ect;
0 Likes
catherineparker
Apprentice
Options
the one in the box doesn't fit into a charger plug
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Do you seriously not have a USB-C charger from previous generation samsung S10 and onwards ?  This will work as well... although it will charge at a maximum fast charge rate of 15W (1.67A * 9V).  

This samsung S21 supports charging to 25W, although unless you are bothered about your charge taking around 30 minutes more for a full charge, then the old one will be fine.    There are also some studies that show it can actually be better for the battery to charge at a slower rate anyway.  I am making use of my previous charger and it has been absolutely fine. 

If you really want the 'Ultra fast' charge, then you can buy one for £17 on samsung.  You will have a USBC-C to USB-C cable in the box... it is with the instructions. 

Did you not see any of the press about samsung removing chargers and SD cards ?  I mean it has been all over the news, with them following Apple's footsteps.  

The old charger will be fine...

Smiley :smiling-face:

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
catherineparker
Apprentice
Options
the old one is broken!!
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Some options to consider.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/wall-charger-for-super-fast-charging-25w-black-ep-ta80...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Charger-Durable-PowerPort-Included-White/dp/B08LPCJ1YX/ref=sr_1_1_ssp...

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
make sure you get the new 25w super fast charger
steca41
Pioneer
Options
amazon have the fast charge wireless charger on offer at half price -£35 instead of £69.99. mine came today and it is brilliant

20210129_165353_1120.jpg