Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 worth the upgrade?

(Topic created on: 17-04-2021 03:09 PM)
Abbiel26
Journeyman
Options
I am able to get the s21 for £420 by trade in and special discount on samsung website. I currently have the s10. Is it worth the upgrade? Or should I wait until new release? 
I dont want a contract on network so thought this be the best idea.

7 REPLIES 7
AkuaN
First Poster
Options
I had the s9 and upgraded to s21 you can tell it's quicker but fundamentally it's the same . HOWEVER I would probably get the s21 because that's a very good price then when the latest comes out upgrade and hand the s21 back because if you wait for the next release the s10 won't be worth as much.
Thesld
Pioneer
Options
Read all the issues here in relation to all the issues the new UI is causing, then decide. Buying a new phone that lasts 8 hours reminds me of how and why HTC no longer exist
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Stick with the S10 if you are happy with it. £420 is still a lot for what seems to be very immature hardware. There are so many bugs and hardware issues with the S21 and the 5G equipped A models too posted about on here it's actually putting me off getting another Samsung phone when my current Motorola needs replacing. This dead screen being a prime example: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/s21-ultra-screen-death/td-p/3282455
0 Likes
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
I upgraded from s10 to s21 ultra, s10 was an amazing phone however 21 ultra is on another level 120hz refresh amazing, cameras again great!
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If your S10 is working fine just hold out... that's just my opinion anyway.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Unless you are going for the S21 Ultra, I personally wouldn't unless you are happy with the incremental update.

But definitely think about the S21 Ultra
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I suppose it's all down to personally preference.
I mean if your S10 is starting to feel its age and you can trade in and get a nice new s21 then yeah go for it.
I have the s21 ultra and I absolutely love it 😍.
0 Likes